Department of Architecture is committed to make graduate for future professionals of having strong design perception and analytical skills, aesthetics and advance technological knowledge as well as functional, contextual, economical, ethical and environmentally sensitive graduates who have assumed leadership roles in shaping the responsive, resilient and inclusive built environment. As new ways of thinking are emerging in the profession of architecture, the department educates graduates to continue this tradition by pioneering new design approaches to meet the challenges posed by contemporary world. The Department’s philosophy of design excellence integrates the imaginative and skillful manipulation of form as well as the ability to draw inspiration from pursuing multidisciplinary knowledge. The architecture curriculum includes design studio, theory, visual studies, history, basic structural design and aesthetic professional practices, with design as the central focus of instruction. The aim of this program is to empower students to believe in their potential for contributing the changing world around us and the challenges of adapting our buildings, neighborhoods and cities to new insights and needs of its users.
Department of Architecture is committed to be a center of excellence and a globally recognized institution for preparing skilled and responsive professionals as well as critical thinkers to meet socioeconomic, environmental and developmental challenges in Architecture.
Nurturing creative global designers and critical thinkers for the built environment to shape country’s future and the world.
The aim of this program is to empower students to believe their potential for contributing the changing world around us, and the challenges of adapting our buildings, neighborhoods and cities to new insights and needs of its users.
- To provide the high quality teaching-learning, research and development methods to the student so that they can withstand with the national and international requirements.
- To conduct scholarly research and disseminate the knowledge gained from it to the stakeholders at the frontiers of Architecture
- To enhance relationship with national and international community so that the faculty members as well as the stakeholders work with teams and can communicate the results of their work.
Studio & Lab Facilities
Well-equipped studios with Drafting tables, Model making and exhibition space, computer labs and modern class room with Projector facilities.
WUB Lab Pictures
- Outcome Based Education
- Student Friendly Environment
- Different performance-based scholarship and stipend